Etch A Sketch meets the OP-Z.
REQUIRES AN OP-Z SYNTHESIZER.
- Plug in your OP-Z into your computer
- Make sure it's set to output midi (I used the iOS app to do this)
- Click on the connect button
A number of the params are controllable with the OP-Z directly. Specifically using the MOTION track (far right).
- GREEN DIAL: ← / → ・left/right
- BLUE DIAL: brush size
- YELLOW DIAL: erase (fully clockwise)
- RED DIAL: ↑ / ↓ ・ up/down
Just try and you'll get it.
tl;dr, I'd recommend using Chrome.
Uses OPZ.js to parse midi. A link to the code can be found in the libary's example section.